2014: HELOSAN® ALOE VERA GEL LAUNCHES
In 2014, Helosan® Aloe Vera was launched. It is a moisturizing, clear gel that is quickly absorbed by the skin and has a calming effect on dry and irritated skin. Helosan® Aloe Vera gel reduces itching and burning from insect bites and stings, and has a cooling and caring effect on sunburned skin. Helosan® Aloe Vera gel is completely free of dyes, perfumes and parabens, is ethically manufactured in Europe and adapted to the EU’s new cosmetics regulation.
In 2014 this also happened:
– Iphone 6 was launched.
– Conchita Wurst won the Eurovision Song Contest in Copenhagen with the song Rise Like a Phoenix.
– The Skyscraper One World Trade Center was inaugurated.
2014: HELOSAN® PARABEN FREE LAUNCH
In 2013, the Helosan® original will once again undergo a minor change to keep pace with research and development and to continue to offer the highest level of safety for both users and the environment. One preservative, propylparaben, is replaced by another. Careful studies are carried out to ensure that the high quality and fantastic properties of the ointment do not change. 2014 Helosan® paraben free is launched. Helosan® is now completely free of dyes and parabens, is ethically manufactured in Europe and adapted to the EU’s new cosmetics regulation.
1998: HELOSAN® SOL LAUNCHED.
1998 Helosan® sol is presented. It was developed after great demand from milk producers with cows that got sunburn, sun eczema and sore, red skin that makes milking difficult. This Helosan® ointment has the same beneficial and caring base ointment as the Helosan® original and also moisturizes the skin, while protecting against the sun’s burning rays.
In 1998 this also happens:
– Peter Jöback breaks record at Svensktoppen, 74 weeks with the song Guldet turned to sand.
– breaks the trandance at Hornborgasjön record. 9,000 birds are observed.
1992: HELOSAN® SALVORNA GETS A NEW PACKAGING DESIGN
1992 The Helosan® ointments receive a new packaging design.
1992: HELOSAN® FOOT SALVE CHANGES ONE INGREDIENT.
In 1992, the Helosan® foot ointment underwent the same change as the Helosan® original the year before. One emulsifier is replaced with another to reduce the risk of allergies. Careful studies are performed to ensure that the quality and properties of the ointment remain unchanged.
This also happens in 1992:
– Denmark wins the European Football Championship 1992 by defeating Germany 2-0 in the final at Nya Ullevi in Gothenburg.
– The 10 trout that have been around since 1873 expire.
1991: HELOSAN® ORIGINAL CHANGE ONE INGREDIENT.
In 1991, the Helosan® original underwent a minor change. One emulsifier is replaced with another to reduce the risk of allergies. Careful studies are carried out to ensure that the fantastic quality and properties of the ointment remain unchanged.
The same year:
– 20-year-old Pernilla Wiberg becomes world champion in giant slalom.
– Carola wins Eurovision Song Contest in Rome with Caught By A Storm Wind.
– The world’s first website is created.
1980s: HELOSAN®FOOT OINTMENT LAUNCHED
Helosan® foot ointment was launched in the early 1980s. It has the same beneficial properties as the Helosan® original but also contains urea and lactic acid which softens hard skin, increases skin renewal and counteracts bad smells.
This also happens in the 80s:
– Rubik’s cube is becoming popular.
– The Berlin Wall is falling.
– The globe in Stockholm is being built.
1950s: HELOSAN® MOVES INTO THE BATHROOM CABINET.
In the 50s, Helosan® took the step into the bathroom cabinet. Helosan® is introduced as a suitable product to have in the home pharmacy, as it helps dry and cracked skin and also skin irritation after shaving.
– Elvis releases his first music album Elvis Presley and paves the way for rock’n’roll.
– arrives on the first Swedish charter trip Mallorca.
– the Soviet Union becomes the world’s first state to launch a spacecraft.
1947: HELOSAN® SKIN OINTMENT SEES THE LIGHT OF THE DAY.
In 1947, Helosan® skin ointment was launched as a wound and teat ointment for cows. It heals and relieves wounds and cracks on the teats caused by e.g. trampling damage, barbed wire or dehydration.
The same year:
– The first nylon socks arrive in Sweden by flight from New York.
– Penicillin is starting to be sold on prescription at Swedish pharmacies.
– The Dead Sea Scrolls are found in a Wadi Qumran cave.